Note: Only users with Owner or Manager roles have access to User Accounts.
The number of User Accounts isn’t limited and here’s how you can invite others to manage content too:
- Click Settings from menu.
- Select the tab User Accounts.
- Type the invitee’s email in the New user email field.
- Choose the invitee’s user role (Manager or Section editor). The Manager role has access to most of the site features including user management. The Section editor role has access to a selected section to manage and publish posts.
- If you chose Manager as user role, just click Invite user button and the invite will be sent to the invitee’s email.
- If you chose Section editor as user role, you need to select one section from the dropdown. Then click Invite user and the invite will be sent to the invitee’s email.