When you've set up an automated hashtag feed or are searching for Instagram images and videos via Flockler's Content tab, a specific image and video might be missing. Why is that?
The typical reasons include:
- The Instagram user has edited the caption text after publishing the content. Instagram doesn't provide edited posts in a hashtag search stream for third parties like Flockler.
- The user profile isn't public. Only the followers of a private account can view the posts and display them in digital services.
Partners and third parties like Flockler can access the following content via Instagram's developer access:
- The top posts for the hashtag (decided by Instagram).
- The posts mentioning the hashtag and published in the past 24 hours.
- The posts are either videos or images (IGTV and Stories are not available via hashtag search).
With Flockler's automated feeds, you can make sure all the future posts in a hashtag stream are stored and kept saved.
How can I add a missing post?
- Copy the link to the post
- Go to the content tab in Flockler
- Choose Instagram from the left
- Paste the link to the search field
- Click "Publish" to add content to your Flockler feed
You can use the same process for Twitter and YouTube content, too!