Note: You'll need to be either owner or manager of the site.
You'll need to create a webhook in order to use the Flockler WordPress plugin. Here's how:
- On WordPress: Install the plugin as you would install any other plugin (depends on your WordPress installation).
- On WordPress: Click 'Settings' on WordPress admin and select 'Flockler'.
- On WordPress: Type the name for the Webhook in this field and click 'Add'. The name can be anything, but should somehow describe the content. Copy the URL of the newly created webhook.
- On Flockler: Click 'Settings' on the left and tab 'Webhooks'. Click 'Create new webhook', paste your webhook URL to field and copy secret code displayed on step 2.
- On WordPress: Click on 'Edit' button next to the webhook to open the edit modal (screenshot).
- On WordPress: Copy-Paste the secret code to the 'Secret' field and click 'Save' (screenshot).
- On Flockler: Select, if you'd like to publish only the content collated on Flockler in the future or publish all the content already collated on Flockler (and all future content) to your WordPress site.
See the full instructions on how to install the plugin.