Note: You'll need to be either owner or manager of the site.
You'll need to create a webhook in order to use the Flockler Magento extension. Here's how:
- On Magento: Install the extension as you would install any other extension, via the Magento Marketplace, modman or some other form (depends on your Magento installation).
- On Magento: Select 'Flockler' > 'Webhooks' on Magento admin menu.
- On Magento: Click 'Add New Webhook'. Give the webhook a name. Do not save the webhook yet. Copy the URL of the newly created webhook.
- On Flockler: Click 'Settings' on the menu and select the 'Webhooks' tab. Click 'Create new webhook', paste your webhook URL to field and copy secret code displayed on step 2.
- On Magento: Copy-Paste the secret code to the 'Secret' field and save the webhook.
- On Flockler: Finish creating the webhook and start using Flockler!