Please note: If you don't have the User Accounts feature enabled on your site settings, please contact email@example.com to activate it.
- Click 'Settings' from menu.
- Select the tab 'User Accounts'.
- Type the invitee's email to 'New user email' field.
- Choose the invitee's user role (Manager or Editor). The 'manager' role has access to most of the site features including user management. The 'editor' role has access to a selected section to manage and publish posts.
- If you chose Manager, just click 'Invite user' button and the invite will be sent to the invitee's email.
- If you chose Editor as user role, you need to select one section from the dropdown. Then click 'Invite user' and the invite will be sent to the invitee's email.